About Zug International Women’s Club
As a locally-based social and professional network, the ZIWC’s mission is to promote both social and professional connections as well as encouraging the free exchange of information and resources among our members. We know that connection and community are two essential elements in any woman’s life, so whether you are new in Switzerland, returning after an absence or just looking to meet new people the club can be your point of contact for resources, friends and fun. As Viola Davis said, “When women support women, incredible things can happen,” so click here to learn more about joining us.
What We Offer
Connection and community are two essential elements in any woman’s life. Whether you are new in Switzerland, returning after an absence, or just looking to meet new people the club can be your point of contact for resources, friends, and fun.
Business Networking Groups
We hold networking events for working women
Monthly coffee get-togethers are held in various Zug locations and there are Contact Coffees especially aimed at new members. There are also evening events.
‘Stammtisch’ is a weekly get-together of members at a central hospitality location in Zug. Current meet-ups are held on Wednesday mornings.
Dear Valued Members,
Because of the latest government restrictions, we are putting our events on hold for the foreseeable future. Some events may still take place as long as they meet the restrictions. Please contact the organizer or the Interest Group Leader of any event prior to attending for the most up-to-date information.
- Stammtisch MorningWed Aug 4 2021, 09:30 CET - 12:00 CET
- Intermediate Walking/HikingWed Aug 4 2021, 13.30 CET - 16.00 CET
- Fitness Hiking GroupFri Aug 6 2021, 09:15 CET - 11:15 CET
- Social WalkMon Aug 9 2021, 13:30 CET - 15:00 CET
- BadmintonTue Aug 10 2021, 09:00 CET - 10:00 CET
- Book Club - Fit and Kicking GroupTue Aug 10 2021, 14.00 CET - 16.00 CET
- Stammtisch MorningWed Aug 11 2021, 09:30 CET - 12:00 CET
- Intermediate Walking/HikingWed Aug 11 2021, 13.30 CET - 16.00 CET
- First welcome BNG monthly aperoWed Aug 11 2021, 05:30pm CET - 07:30pm CET
- Fitness Hiking GroupFri Aug 13 2021, 09:15 CET - 11:15 CET
Already a member? Advertise in our newsletter!
Please contact our Advertising coordinator here to book space, to place an advert, or for further information. Our Newsletter has limited space available for advertising so in order to get a confirmation for your booking space, always make sure to get in contact with the advertising coordinator.
Not a member?
But interested in becoming one to attend events?