About Zug International Women’s Club
As a locally-based social and professional network, the ZIWC’s mission is to promote both social and professional connections as well as encouraging the free exchange of information and resources among our members. We know that connection and community are two essential elements in any woman’s life, so whether you are new in Switzerland, returning after an absence or just looking to meet new people the club can be your point of contact for resources, friends and fun. As Viola Davis said, “When women support women, incredible things can happen,” so click here to learn more about joining us.
What We Offer
Connection and community are two essential elements in any woman’s life. Whether you are new in Switzerland, returning after an absence, or just looking to meet new people the club can be your point of contact for resources, friends, and fun.
Business Networking Groups
We hold networking events for working women
Monthly coffee get-togethers are held in various Zug locations and there are Contact Coffees especially aimed at new members. There are also evening events.
‘Stammtisch’ is a weekly get-together of members at a central hospitality location in Zug. Current meet-ups are held on Wednesday mornings.
Dear Valued Members,
All events take place according to BAG (Federal Office of Public Health) regulations, including all COVID measures. Members are responsible for their own compliance with these rules.
- BadmintonTue Jun 28 2022, 09:00 CET - 10:00 CET
- Aegeri area CoffeeTue Jun 28 2022, 14.30 CET - 16.30 CET
- Kaffeeklatsch - German Language ConversationWed Jun 29 2022, 08:30 CET - 10:00 CET
- Stammtisch MorningWed Jun 29 2022, 10:00 CET - 12:00 CET
- Intermediate Walking/HikingWed Jun 29 2022, 13.30 CET - 16.00 CET
- BNG Monthly AperoWed Jun 29 2022, 17:30 CET - 19:30 CET
- Walchwil CoffeeThu Jun 30 2022, 10:00 CET - 11:30 CET
- English IntermediateThu Jun 30 2022, 11:00 CET - 12:00 CET
- Fitness Hiking GroupFri Jul 1 2022, 09:15 CET - 11:15 CET
- Social WalkMon Jul 4 2022, 13:30 CET - 15:00 CET
Already a member? Advertise in our newsletter!
Please contact our Advertising coordinator here to book space, to place an advert, or for further information. Our Newsletter has limited space available for advertising so in order to get a confirmation for your booking space, always make sure to get in contact with the advertising coordinator.
Not a member?
But interested in becoming one to attend events?