About Zug International Women’s Club
As a locally-based social and professional network, the ZIWC’s mission is to promote both social and professional connections as well as encouraging the free exchange of information and resources among our members. We know that connection and community are two essential elements in any woman’s life, so whether you are new in Switzerland, returning after an absence or just looking to meet new people the club can be your point of contact for resources, friends and fun. As Viola Davis said, “When women support women, incredible things can happen,” so click here to learn more about joining us.
What We Offer
Connection and community are two essential elements in any woman’s life. Whether you are new in Switzerland, returning after an absence, or just looking to meet new people the club can be your point of contact for resources, friends, and fun.
Business Networking Groups
We hold networking events for working women
Monthly coffee get-togethers are held in various Zug locations and there are Contact Coffees especially aimed at new members. There are also evening events.
‘Stammtisch’ is a weekly get-together of members at a central hospitality location in Zug. Current meet-ups are held on Wednesday mornings.
Dear Valued Members,
Because of the latest government restrictions, some of our events are still on hold for the foreseeable future. Some events take place as long as they meet the restrictions. Please contact the organizer or the Interest Group Leader prior to attending for the most up-to-date information.
- Escape to Cailler Chocolate factory and Gruyere CastleTue Oct 26 2021, 07:45am CET - 06:00pm CET
- Stammtisch MorningWed Oct 27 2021, 09:45 CET - 12:00 CET
- Intermediate Walking/HikingWed Oct 27 2021, 13.30 CET - 16.00 CET
- Monthly Dinner at Tisch & BarWed Oct 27 2021, 18.00 CET - 20.00 CET
- Walchwil CoffeeThu Oct 28 2021, 10:00 CET - 11:30 CET
- English IntermediateThu Oct 28 2021, 11:00 CET - 12:00 CET
- Fitness Hiking GroupFri Oct 29 2021, 09:15 CET - 11:15 CET
- Social WalkMon Nov 1 2021, 13:30 CET - 15:00 CET
- BadmintonTue Nov 2 2021, 09:00 CET - 10:00 CET
- Gardening GroupTue Nov 2 2021, 14:30 CET - 16:00 CET
Already a member? Advertise in our newsletter!
Please contact our Advertising coordinator here to book space, to place an advert, or for further information. Our Newsletter has limited space available for advertising so in order to get a confirmation for your booking space, always make sure to get in contact with the advertising coordinator.
Not a member?
But interested in becoming one to attend events?