The ZIWC is committed to protecting your privacy according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
The ZIWC ensures that we will store your personal data securely and that any data collected by the ZIWC is for the express purpose of your membership to the club.
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company or organization, for any reason whatsoever. The ZIWC Online Membership Directory is the property of the ZIWC and may not be used for direct marketing to members (commercial or non-commercial) by other members. The reproduction and sale of the content of the ZIWC Online Membership Directory is strictly prohibited by members. Unauthorized use of the Directory or its content will lead to loss of membership.
We collect the following personal data from you when you fill out the application form to become a member of the ZIWC. Other members will be able to access these details in the Online membership directory:
- Name and nationality
- Email address
- Contact Telephone numbers
- Social Media
The ZIWC does not collect sensitive data (eg religion, health or political views).
Your personal data may also be collected through:
- Signing up online for an event
- Attending an event
- Social media communication (ZIWC Closed Facebook Group; Whats App Group)
- Our “Join Us” form on our website
- Networking Events
We will use your details to:
- Notify you of important information pertaining to the ZIWC
- Inform you of upcoming events in the ZIWC
- Communicate with you directly via email or social media
- Send confirmation of payments made
- Send invoices
- Be included in our internal Newsletter: photos of participants, hostess for events (Contact Coffees)
- Board member’s name and club email address may be included on the ZIWC Website for public view (eg advertising, membership, secretary).
- Show photos of events and attendees on our website, internal Newsletter, and Facebook.
You may unsubscribe from receiving any emails at any given time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of all official club email you receive from us. Please be aware that by doing so, you may lose out on important information pertaining to events or club information. Each member may update her privacy settings in their online profile.
Zug, 29th August 2018