ZIWC Codes, Policies, Regulations
Facebook Group Guidelines
Approved by Board on 19t.02.2020 and valid immediately.
The primary goal of this document is to outline a code for the conduct of all club members outlining positive relationships and expectations.
We are committed to provide a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status and religion (or lack thereof).
- Show consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing** behavior and speech either in person, in writing or online.
- Respect the volunteers efforts who make the events possible to create a pleasant atmosphere
- Attempt collaboration before conflict directly with the person. If needed seek mediation.
- Respect club constitution, membership directory and cancellation policies.
If and only when conflict resolution has not been successful, the President and Vice President may be notified and involved. They can determine the need to take the issue to the Board.
The Board, after discussion and evaluation, may vote and take action which may include:
1. warning letter
2. temporary ban *
3. permanent expulsion from the club *
*without refund in the case of a paid event or their annual membership fee.
**Harassment includes: harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; deliberate intimidation, stalking; disruption of talks or other events.